Lir's ugly daughter.....or Swan lake only Green-

Knitting, Spinning and family dementia

Monday, July 10, 2006

Baa Baa Blacksheep

This is a little of what Terri brought me back from The Blacksheep festival in Oregon a couple weeks ago. I love the surprises she brings me. Look at the picture in a Bigger view... the pink has sparkles in it. She got me 2 lbs!! That and the 3 fleeces I have out for cleaning and carding are going to keep me busy for YEARS!! THANK YOU Terri.....you know me to well!

The one in the bag is pygora (not sure of spelling and to lazy to go look). Its mainly white with little flashes of purple! A nice soft lace.. I think.

I'm about half way threw the Shrug that is red in the pictures I posted but I'm doing it in Ecru Rowan Calmer. I'm totally in love with this yarn!! TOTALLY...softest thing I've ever felt and it knits up so nice.

No comments: