Lir's ugly daughter.....or Swan lake only Green-

Knitting, Spinning and family dementia

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Catch up time

Yesterday my husband brought me home 2 fleeces from his friend, Rich, at work. Thanks Rich!! One black, one white. Now I need to find a box to send them off to Dawns Custom carding.

I have been knitting on the blue sweater and the wrap from the story below. But, having a Knitting block! Think I'll spin for awhile. I have a ton to spin up.

Thursday Group at Village Yarn and Tea has an Official name now: Church Of The Holy Stitch. We came upon that one because of Anna Marie, who is a sometimes member and an Episcopalian Priest(I think thats the right church). Tho you'd never know it from talking to her. She is great fun. A total sweetheart with a questionable sense of humor.

No comments: