Lir's ugly daughter.....or Swan lake only Green-

Knitting, Spinning and family dementia

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Catching UP

First....HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARSHALL
He's a whole 26 today! I can't believe it.. thats my baby!
---------------------------------------------------------

Finished Marshalls sockies. Almost done with the bolero for Jayda. Just need to do the collar. YEAH!!

Whats next? mmmm... Shawl and Fingerless Gloves for some friends. Hopefully, by Christmas
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the home front.. the Bathroom is done. I went knitting last Saturday and came home to the hall closet upstairs, emptied out into the hall and bedroom. The Bedroom we just dumped out into the hall and cleaned. Poor Hall. I'm almost afraid to go Knitting. I am grateful that these things are getting done. Don't get me wrong. Its just the mess and sorting. I hate change.

No comments: