Lir's ugly daughter.....or Swan lake only Green-

Knitting, Spinning and family dementia

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Anne McCaffrey 1926-2011

Anne McCaffrey......most favorite of my favorites........
I know, I'm not surprised.  She was only 5 years younger then my mom whos been gone for over 20 years.  It was just about a week ago I wondered if she was still alive.  Sometimes, I'm surprised that I'm  still plugged into the Cosmos .  I thought I'd lost that connection.  But, I'm gonna cry.  She was/is my favorite author.  I own every book she ever published..even the romances and recipe book. I was extremely lucky to have had a short email relationship with the 'Dragonlady'.. Ya I'm gonna cry!
I was so shocked when I first heard.  Its going to take me awhile to process this.....Love you Anne.  I'm going to have to re-read all her books.  ONE more time.  What a loss.

No comments: