Lir's ugly daughter.....or Swan lake only Green-

Knitting, Spinning and family dementia

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

New Pretty

See the pretty I found on Ebay. It will be on a necklace in the near future. I've ordered some tiny frog beads.

Knitting/Crochet....2 more rows on the purple fishnet sweater. Then its just sewing it together and fine tuning the length etc. Pictures when finished.

Socks are parked for the time being. I'm tired of working on them. I am almost at the heel so maybe I will finish them yet!

The weather has turned cold and I've decided to make a felted coat out of the white and black fleeces I just got back from Dawns.
I've had the pattern laying around for Years!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool, can't wait to see it in person. =)

Sharon Rose said...

Ah, eBay, the flea market of the world! Seriously, I don't know how I'd survive without it. Great source for obscure British car parts. ;)

Barb said...

LOVE the frog necklace. Ebay is fun. Sometimes costly, but very fun! Can't wait to see how the felting comes out - and the fishnet sweater!