Lir's ugly daughter.....or Swan lake only Green-

Knitting, Spinning and family dementia

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Surprises in the Mail

Now, many have heard about my fleece failures of last year. I received 2 free fleeces and sent them out to Dawn's Custom carding be cleaned/carded etc only to have one be .. ewww *shudder*..buggy and the other was to long for the carder and then got lost in the mail!! I've done alot of business with Dawn and know others who have done ALOT more. So, I understood that these things happen. It wasn't her fault!!

WELL, today I received, out of NOWHERE, a box with the most beautiful grey/tan roving from Dawn. A, gee I'm sorry the Post Office f..... up gift. This is so SWEET of her. She deserves to be acknowledged for her thoughfulness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was very nice of her. Good customer relations!

Sharon Rose said...

Yay! I can't wait to get mine back!
Sharon

Anonymous said...

That is so cool.

knitterterri said...

Dawn rocks. That's dawnscustomcarding.com, for those not "in the know!"