Lir's ugly daughter.....or Swan lake only Green-

Knitting, Spinning and family dementia

Friday, January 30, 2009

25 things about me


Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. Having my sons is the best thing I ever did.
2. I love Homeschooling.
3. I am a chocoholic. Which is hard for a diabetic...I plan around it
4. My favorite color is pink.
5. Lunch OUT is my favorite thing to do.
6. I miss living in Hawaii.
7. My hair color is subject to change without notice.
8. I drink a ton of Tea.
9. If allowed, I'd play ~MY~ video game(Final fantasy XI), ALL day.
10. I dote on my cats, Mitzie and (Dark) Crystal.
11. I love crafts..all kinds.. the older the better.
12. I am a sucker for~ children.
13. I abhor spiders. EEEK!!
14. My favorite movie is Willow or Princess Bride.
15. I love to build things. Carpentry is sexy!!
16. I love my friends! You can't have enough friends.
17. I have many small businesses. I get that from my mom.
18. I love my Grandchildren and wish I saw them more.
19. Messes make me nervous and overwhelmed.
20. Once a Hippy always a Hippy + baths.
21. I love to use my spinning wheel outside in the summer.
22. I love to camp in my trailer.
23. I love the spring. I can curl up in a blanket in the grass and sleep all day.
24. I love my husband...I really do.. even if he drives me crazy.
25. I tend to think I'm a bitch just about the time people tell me I'm sweet. Who knew!!

I'm supposed to hit 10 people with this thing but I will pass. If you like these things consider yourself Tagged!

2 comments:

emma said...

I LOVE the Princess Bride!

PICAdrienne said...

Inconceivable! How can you possibly like Princess Bride and Willow. I LOVE those movies. :)