Lir's ugly daughter.....or Swan lake only Green-

Knitting, Spinning and family dementia

Friday, January 02, 2009

Sent from Australia

Got this gift from my Epal, Sascha, in Australia. All Angora or mixed with Angora. The pink was specially dyed for me!! Its my favorite shade of pink..bordering on Pepto Pink. LOL Wonderful!!! Sascha and I have been exchanging yarn/magazines for more years then I can count. She made me the first pair of fingerless mitts and got me started down THAT road. I must mention the beautiful socks she made me last year..way beyond what I have the patience for.
You should check the Angora ladies website at Ixchelbunny.blogspot.com
A very lovely site with lots of cute bunnies and *gulp* *squeezes eyes shut* YARN and ROVING.. I can't look
Posted by Picasa

No comments: