Lir's ugly daughter.....or Swan lake only Green-

Knitting, Spinning and family dementia

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Shane and Kendra

Quick update. Shane and Kendra's wedding was really lovely. I missed it but Marshall was there and I've been promised pictures!! We (Bill and I) instead went to a weekend party with his friends from work. Its a yearly deal! Lots of Food, Drink, Kareoke, and Outdoor movies. Did I say drink? Well, thats the understatement of the century. Husband got sloshed.. I knitted. The weather was warm and the trailer was comfy. I really would have rather gone to the wedding tho...sigh!! I had to reknit alot of what I did do because of some frozen creamsicle margaritas that someone forced on me. I only had one!! Actually I tasted it and gracefully stole it from its owner..lol.

No comments: