Lir's ugly daughter.....or Swan lake only Green-

Knitting, Spinning and family dementia

Monday, December 31, 2007

Presents from down under

I received my long awaited present package from Sascha my Australian epal. She fought with this pattern till she got it. I'm very VERY happy with them! She also sent the most beautiful pale aqua Samoyed dog hair yarn. If she hadn't told me I would have never guessed.. it looks like mohair.
And, yes Victoria, she sent Magazines. Your gonna love these! I better put my name in them so they don't disappear..lol.. just joking.
She also sent deep purple roving and some of her lavender oil scented wooden balls (I think they're wooden) that smell ..Ahhhhhhhh....wonderful. The kitties will love the felted balls she sent for them too.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is also my 34th Wedding Anniversary today. This is what Bill got me.

No comments: