Lir's ugly daughter.....or Swan lake only Green-

Knitting, Spinning and family dementia

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Birthday


It was my Birthday Nov.6th. Got many lovely gifts. Set of Chinese Chests(hubby), Gift Certificate (from my brother) for the LYS..bought Denise needles and some alpaca to make someone a Christmas Present. A Gorgeous bracelet from St.Croix my oldest son Jerico brought back for me. And, Dear Liza from my Saturday knit group gave me this Estonian Lace Shawl pattern and the alpaca to make it. I have been lusting after this shawl for months. They had one hanging by where my Thursday Knitting group meets. Can't wait to start it!!

Other things I've been working on. The last of the Purple sweaters has about 1 in. left. One of my Gaming friends asked me why so much purple!! He decided it was because I'd been working so hard to get my game character her Purple Dragoon Armor. I think he's right.

This is a Picture of Pixx. My Character in Final Fantasy XI online.
What do you think. Did this start my Purple obcession?
Well, I have a Green and Lavender shawl waiting and the Estonian Shawl (lavender) so its not over yet. THEN a pink light weight sweater. Finally another color..lol

2 comments:

kim said...

A friend of mine knit up that Estonian shawl...it is so gorgeous. And she said that it knit up a lot faster than she thought it would.

Anne Turner said...

WOW a comment!!
Thats good to know. I can hardly wait to start it. Was a nice gift.. I'm going to enjoy it alot
Going to get some white Alpaca to make the shawl and make a the scarf from the Lavender Liza gave me.