Lir's ugly daughter.....or Swan lake only Green-

Knitting, Spinning and family dementia

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Recognition

Fathers day.. been and gone. While Wyatt was here (our middle son) he showed us that he'd been interviewed and published in a Magazine!! Yes, Another one.. and in English!! Lol..last time, I think it was Chinese. Check it out: Wyatts Interview
Wyatt has been designing cars and other things since he was a teenager. I like to think that my small graphic design business got his creativity working. He has always been a good artist.
So, this is part of his side business!! If you can believe that. I'm hoping that he will get so much design work that he has to quit his day job. Then he can spend more time with his 4 kids and work from home... his ultimate goal, I think.

No comments: