Lir's ugly daughter.....or Swan lake only Green-

Knitting, Spinning and family dementia

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Bad Girls Club

My friend Judy Gregerson's new young adults book is finally out!! I read all the reviews on Amazon.com and everyone has good things to say about it. I read the first half and put the book away.. securely.. I'll find it and finish someday ..lol
I met Judy in 1992. She homeschooled her daughters for a few years. Most people know I homeschooled my youngest..Marshall from 4th grade to graduation. Judy and I have remained friends all this time. She is very good about keeping in touch with me. I'm afraid I just get self involved and forget to call people. She tells me the phone works both way..lol. I'm very lucky to have her.
Please look at the book reviews at Amazon.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the mention! Judy